Last updated: January 06, 2023
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Extension or parts of our Extension.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Orso LLC, 1 Cupertino, CA 95014.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to: California, United States
- Device means any device that can access the Extension such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Extension.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Extension, to provide the Extension on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Extension or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Extension is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Extension or from the Extension infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Extension refers to Orso, accessible from https://orso.app
- You means the individual accessing or using the Extension, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Extension, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Extension, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Extension.